This course focuses on how leaders can foster teamwork and effective collaboration across teams. Participants will learn how to build cultures where people are safe to challenge and engage in constructive conflict in support of the team objectives. We will tap into participants’ deep and current experiences in dealing with change to reinforce the principles which will help them lead teams through change and build change resilience in others.
- Identify specific actions you can take to build trust and psychological safety on teams.
- Learn approaches to fostering collaboration and a One Team attitude across a group or team.
- Understand the potential challenges of the consensus trap for teams and review the principle of disagree and commit as an important strategy to employ.
- Consider ways to foster more constructive conflict on teams and at meetings.
- Gain greater appreciation for the nature of change and the need for effectiveness at leading it.
- Reinforce key principles for leading change and building resilience and a commitment to apply them to current and future changes.