2020 and the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic brought unforeseen challenges to the healthcare industry. Now, as we enter a new year with a new Administration there is still a great deal of uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 vaccine timeline, health insurance, and the pending legislative agenda and its impact on the healthcare landscape.
For our upcoming webinar, we’ve convened experts from Marsh & McLennan Agency, Harvard Pilgrim, and Guardian Life to provide clarity on these challenges and share their 2021 outlook for the healthcare industry. These industry experts will address a number of topics, including:
- A legislative update for healthcare and HR benefits
- The COVID-19 pandemic and vaccine distribution
- An update on the current state of the Tufts Health / Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare merger
- An overview of the implementation of Massachusetts’ PFMLA (Paid Family Medical Leave Act) and its impact on companies and employees
- A MassBio Edge Benefits transition checklist