Participants of this course will develop versatility in their leadership-management style to effectively handle the diverse situations they encounter. This course focuses on how leaders can drive performance and positively shape the culture of the workplace to maximize employee and stakeholder engagement. Participants will engage in activities and learn the skills needed to address common coaching challenges. Approaches for building high performing teams will also be investigated.
- Learn about six different styles of leadership and when they can be especially effective, as well as gain insight into which of those styles you tend to use most/least often.
- Consider specific actions leaders can take to help build and shape a more engaging work environment.
- Gain greater appreciation for the variables associated with employee motivation and engagement and learn how to leverage them.
- Review key coaching principles and how they can be applied to typical coaching challenges.
- Reinforce the importance of building mutual trust in relationships, on teams and across an organization to foster free expression and build a “One Team” culture.
- Learn ways to foster more constructive conflict and better manage interpersonal conflict.
- Review a framework for creating leadership development goals as an individual guide.