Participants of this course will gain a clear understanding of the leader-manager they aim to be and the essential skills and strategies to help them get there. This interactive online course focuses on fundamentals for interviewing and hiring, and strategies for how to develop employees and set them up for success. Other topics of discussion include approaches to effective communication and how to foster collaboration among teams, both remotely and in-person.
- Gain insight into the interdependence of leadership and management in your role and learn how to become an effective leader-manager.
- Understand how to lead behavioral-based interviews and achieve valuable outcomes in hiring.
- Become confident in setting employees up for success and understand the key principles in managing performance and delivering feedback.
- Discover how to create a collaborative agenda for remote and in-person meetings
- Enhance the impact of teamwork by reviewing the five qualities of effective remote collaboration
- Identify specific actions you can take to build trust and psychological safety with direct reports and other key relationships.
- Develop increased awareness of the trade-offs associating in various communication choices.
- Learn approaches to fostering collaboration across a group or team.
- Monday, December 7th, 2020 9:00 AM - 11:15 AM
- Wednesday, December 9th, 2020 9:00 AM - 11:15 AM
- Friday, December 11th, 2020 9:00 AM - 11:15 AM