Participants will consider what it means to transition to a leader and contemplate the kind of leader-manager they aim to be. This interactive course focuses on strategies for how to set employees up for success and help drive sustained excellent performance. The topics of discussion include setting goals and expectations, maintaining alignment and giving feedback. The important role of a healthy work culture, maintaining employee engagement and being versatile as a leader will also be covered.
- Create a personal vision for the leader-manager you aim to be.
- Become confident in setting goals and expectations, delegating, and providing performance feedback.
- Consider specific actions leaders can take to help build and shape a more engaging work environment.
- Learn strategies for fostering a culture of accountability where all are driven to deliver on commitments.
- Gain greater appreciation for the variables associated with employee motivation and engagement and learn how to leverage them.
- Reinforce the need for and skills associated with the Situational Leadership Model to develop participants’ versatility as leader-managers.
- Monday, November 2nd, 2020 9:00 AM - 11:15 AM
- Wednesday, November 4th, 2020 9:00 AM - 11:15 AM
- Friday, November 6th, 2020 9:00 AM - 11:15 AM