This MassBioEd six-session online course, examines critical aspects of project management, including an overview of the drug development process and regulatory agencies. Participants gain practical experience with project management tools, such as Product Development Plans, Responsibility Assignment Matrices, Communication Plans, and Work Breakdown Structures. Participants learn to use tools and strategies for working in a team environment to analyze risk, allocate resources, track projects, resolve conflicts, make decisions, and manage management. Most importantly, participants increase their ability to deliver project results.
In this remote interactive learning environment, participants gain understanding and skills in the responsibilities, activities, and competencies required of a successful Project Manager in the biotechnology industry. Experiential learning labs, class participation, and real life examples are used to maximize educational learning.
"Biotechnology Project Management" helps executives, researchers, technicians, and managers understand the role of project management and how their job fits into the overall drug development process.
Tuesday, October 13th, 2020 at 4:00-7:30 PM
Thursday, October 15th, 2020 at 4:00-7:30 PM
Tuesday, October20th, 2020 at 4:00-7:30 PM
Thursday, October 22nd, 2020 at 4:00-7:30 PM
Tuesday, October 27th, 2020 at 4:00-7:30 PM
Thursday, October 29th, 2020 at 4:00-7:30 PM
Massachusetts Companies with 100 Employees or Less: Your employees may be eligible to take the course at no cost through the Small Business Direct Access Program.
1. To see if your company is already registered through the Small Business Direct Access Program, you can check the list of eligible businesses here.
2. If your company is not listed, you can register using the form at the bottom of the page here. Please note, the approval process can take 2-4 weeks.
3. Once your company is approved, the Commonwealth Corporation will notify the contact person by email and you will be added to the list of eligible businesses.
4. Once approved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the employee(s) who wish to register, and they will be added to the roster.
5. Employees must create a MassBio account if they have not yet, in order to be manually registered for the course.
Further directions on how to enroll employees through the Small Business Direct Access Program can be found here.
You can find more information on the Direct Access Program here.
Please note: Your company's application to the Direct Access Program must be submitted four (4) weeks before your intended start date of training.
|Name||Name (Track)||Pass Price|
|BPM MassBio Member Associate||BPM MassBio Member Associate||$1680.00|
|BPM MassBio Member Life Sciences||BPM MassBio Member Life Sciences||$1680.00|
|BPM MassBio Member Non-Profit/Academic||BPM MassBio Member Non-Profit/Academic||$1680.00|
|BPM Non-Member Associate||BPM Non-Member Associate||$1900.00|
|BPM Non-Member Life Sciences||BPM Non-Member Life Sciences||$1900.00|
|BPM Non-Member Non-Profit/Academic||BPM Non-Member Non-Profit/Academic||$1900.00|