Join MassBio's Edie Stringfellow for a bi-weekly conversation on equity, diversity, inclusion and engagement, or as we like to call it, EDIE! This week, we will be joined by special guest, Regina James, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, 2M Clinical.
Join Edie and Regina James for a discussion on:
- Why clinical trial diversity is important;
- Federal regulations around promoting clinical trial diversity;
- 3 important tenets of achieving clinical trial diversity;
- How COVID-19 is moving the needle closer to a broader adaptation for virtual trials, therefore increasing the likelihood of trial diversity;
- Leveraging health information technology, telemedicine, and mobile apps to enhance trial diversity.
Webinar link will be emailed to participants the Friday before - you can also access it from the "Live Stream" tab below. This event is for members-only.
MassBio makes every effort to accommodate our entire community at each of our events. Please let us know at least 3 days in advance of the event if you require special accommodations, such as captioning.